At the Language Center we use effective, fast and state-of-the-art methods relying on multimedia, to learn pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and other important elements which lead to language mastery.
In your French classes, you will be asked to speak French only. In addition to the great book work you will do, we will ask you to do a lot of conversational work. Such conversational work is often based on contemporary French media such as newspapers, internet sites, television and radio. Current events whether political or sporting are often covered in detail. You will cover important cultural subjects such as the “Tutoyer vs. Vouvoyer” question.
Finally, we will teach you the subtle differences between “Swiss French” and “French French”.
Individual Class Schedule
Schedule for individual courses at your convenience with a maximum of 6 hours per day and a minimum of one hour per week from 7 am to 9 pm by appointment. Because the school operates on the principle of continuous registration, all schedules are modifiable and adaptable according to your availabilities.
Group Class Schedule
To better serve you we propose custom schedules and open group classes starting with a minimum of two students. Contact us to tell us when you are available for classes and we will work to put together group classes during those hours.
You can also integrate existing classes if you have the same or similar level and objectives of the other students. Click on the link below to see the list of classes that are open for enrollment.
Next Intensive Group Classes
The quickest way to learn a language is to dedicate oneself to the study of that language full time. Our 63 hour intensive classes are given either in Ferney-Voltaire or Thoiry School during 3.5 weeks.
- Work on the basis of the conversation: learn how to present and communicate simply and clearly.
- Work on the basics of vocabulary, grammar, syntax and pronunciation for good language skills both orally and in written form.
- Ability test preparation DELF A1 and A2.
- Consolidation of basic knowledge and deepen syntactic, grammatical and vocabulary, phonetics and pronunciation knowledge.
- Reactivation of basic knowledge for false beginners as well working on their weaknesses.
- Ability test preparation DELF B1 and B2.
- Advanced conversation, use of newspapers, internet, television and radio news, whether political or sports.
- Increasing and developing of vocabulary, grammar, syntax, pronunciation, listening, reading, speaking and writing skills.
- Study of topics of subtle language difference between Swiss French and French.
- Exam preparation DELF C1 and C2.