At the Language Center we use state-of-the-art effective and fast methods relying especially on multimedia to teach you pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and conversation as soon as possible.
If you have already studied English, we will begin with a test. Then we will analyze your goals. Depending on your level and your needs we will build a curriculum that will allow you to reach them quickly and easily.
Whether you take individual or group classes or a combination of both, you will always be monitored so that you are doing the most amount of work possible in class and homework while still enjoying yourself. Do not expect to be frustrated or burnt-out by classes here. Expect to have fun and make as much progress as you can. English, or any language, is not learnt or perfected overnight. It takes passion and determination to master any language. If you have both, then enroll and work hard at the Language Center and you will get the job done !
Individual Class Schedule
Schedule for individual courses at your convenience with a maximum of 6 hours per day and a minimum of one hour per week from 7 am to 9 pm by appointment. Because the school operates on the principle of continuous registration, all schedules are modifiable and adaptable according to your availabilities.
Group Class Schedule
To better serve you we propose custom schedules and open group classes starting with a minimum of two students. Contact us to tell us when you are available for classes and we will work to put together group classes during those hours.
You can also integrate existing classes if you have the same or similar level and objectives of the other students. Click on the link below to see the list of classes that are open for enrollment.
Next Intensive Group Classes
The quickest way to learn a language is to dedicate oneself to the study of that language full time. Our 63 hour intensive classes are given either in Ferney-Voltaire or Thoiry School during 3.5 weeks.
English Classes levels
- Work on the basics of conversation: learn how to present and communicate simply and clearly.
- Work on the basics of vocabulary, grammar, syntax and pronunciation for language proficiency both orally and in writing.
- Possibility of preparing for pre-intermediate tests.
- Consolidation of basic knowledge and deepen syntactic, grammatical and vocabulary, phonetics and pronunciation knowledge.
- Reactivation of basic knowledge for false beginners as well working on their weaknesses.
- Possibility to prepare for pre-intermediate or First certificate exams.
- Work on advanced conversation, use of newspapers, internet, television, and radio news, whether political or about sports.
- Work on deepening and development of vocabulary, grammar and syntax, pronunciation, listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Study of subtle linguistic differences between “British English” and “American English”.
- Possibility of preparing for advanced and professional exams.